A VERY WARM WELCOME VISITORS

Saturday, December 2, 2023

OBITUARY:


It is with profound grief that I wish to inform my Blog Followers that one of our Blog Followers, Kusum Saxena is no more.  She was ailing for some time and succumbed to her illness on 30th November 2023 in Sydney, Australia.

I knew her from our FB socializing, and I found Kusum Ji a precious, enlightened, gentle, and affable person.  She had a vast filmy knowledge that she used in her witty and knowledgeable FB comments on various platforms.  Also, she was a passionate traveler, such that even her illness did not deter her from traveling as far as Egypt about which she gave detailed accounts of her travelogue.  

My heartfelt condolences to her family and all our grieving Friends on Facebook and the Blog.

NASIR ALI.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment