A VERY WARM WELCOME VISITORS

Friday, January 28, 2011

TIME TO CHANGE THE GENRE OF THE SONGS!


Dearest Visitors,


After doing some 212 Philosophical Songs of Rafi Sahaab, many more Philosophical Songs still remain  to be transliterated and translated.   However, I would like to take a diversion now and come to some other genres.   It woud be appropriate for me to take up the Devotional Songs of Rafi Sahaab.  However, I would be touching upon only the filmy songs and that too just a few of them which would allow me to jump to the next genre quickly.


I take this opportunity to thank the visitors for travelling with me this far on the long lyrical journey of Rafi Sahaab Songs.  I further pray that  you will continue to encourage me by your esteemed visit to this humble Blog of mine. 


Warmest Regards,

NASIR

No comments:

Post a Comment